Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Fillcum Ridge Dealer
Suggestion: Fillcum Ridge Black Market Dealer

Details about the Suggestion:
Have a black market dealer in Fillcum Ridge that sells lockpicks, distilleries, makeshift armour and cheaper knives and cheaper regular pistols + ammo. You also can only sell moonshine and any future illegal items to them. Remove lockpicks, distilleries, makeshift armour from the general shop in the main town and make the current pistols and knives more expensive than what the Fillcum Ridge's NPC will have.

Why is this needed?:
It doesn't make sense that a regular store in the centre of the lawful town would be selling or buying items that wouldn't be available to the general public and also makes it so people go to Fillcum Ridge who are unlawful for a reason other than just for getting away from the main town to do illegal stuff.

[Image: ezgif-com-add-text.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Forgee
I feel like it would be cool to have a moving black market dealer so he spawns at numerous different locations doesnt just stay at one no one knows where is as like you said he sells stuff to criminals so hes always on the run from the Sheriffs and just set it so he spawns at all different locations so hes not just in 1 location

If its like that i would say +Support ^
[-] The following 2 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Bobby, Kappatalist
I like the idea Lynchy has proposed of a travelling black market dealer, I guess it could randomise to one of a list of different spawn locations on restart?, I like your angle here Bobby and would support the ‘black market’ items being with a different merchant and I also like the idea of increased gun prices (of the select few available) although this may cause more issues than it’s worth.

Overall, +Support
[-] The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Yeah to add to my comment, just like every lets say 30 minutes the NPC would move to a different location, also it would be cool because if your buying guns for a cheaper price or increased of an NPC i feel like it would be realistic if when buying, it gives it to you in hand so its an actual risk to buy from him as you then have to holster the weapon going to your inventory
[-] The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Bobby
This is surprisingly easy to do.

[Image: JI7lWO2.png]
(15-12-2020, 01:16 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: I feel like it would be cool to have a moving black market dealer so he spawns at numerous different locations doesnt just stay at one no one knows where is as like you said he sells stuff to criminals so hes always on the run from the Sheriffs and just set it so he spawns at all different locations so hes not just in 1 location

+support
(15-12-2020, 01:16 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: I feel like it would be cool to have a moving black market dealer so he spawns at numerous different locations doesnt just stay at one no one knows where is as like you said he sells stuff to criminals so hes always on the run from the Sheriffs and just set it so he spawns at all different locations so hes not just in 1 location

+Support
+support

[Image: BkAtpSk.png]
Hands up, criminal! Pay the fine right HERE!
Original discussions was for a player role called the Travelling Merchant. Something like this could be incorporated into an NPC? Could be quite nice +Support
[-] The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Steven8ken
+Support

-Colt Benson
Topic Options
Thread Closed