Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Third Person
Suggestion: Third Person

Details about the Suggestion: Ability to go into third person with a hotkey/command/whatever

Why is this needed?: I really like being able to go into third person, not even for combat just for general things. If it is an issue during combat you could always force first person if they have a weapon out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pollux's post:
  • Bobby
I like the idea of forcing first person if they have a weapon out, or maybe if they shoot.

[Image: JI7lWO2.png]
+support
with being locked to first person in combat
+support
Outside of combat, a 3rd person camera would be quite useful. Also, it's nice to see your character with clothes and such.

[Image: BkAtpSk.png]
Hands up, criminal! Pay the fine right HERE!
This would be a nice addition, but when you draw a weapon it locks you to first person. If at all possible safety mode allows you to go third person?

+Support
[-] The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Steven8ken
(16-12-2020, 01:09 AM)RedPanda Wrote:
This would be a nice addition, but when you draw a weapon it locks you to first person. If at all possible safety mode allows you to go third person?

+Support
Had alot of suggestions for this, will see what the best way to do it is once we've pushed the majority of the bug fixes.
(shouldnt be longer than a week)

[Image: JI7lWO2.png]
-Support

Quite like the idea of people not abusing third person to look through walls for a change

-Colt Benson
(16-12-2020, 07:18 AM)razz Wrote: -Support

Quite like the idea of people not abusing third person to look through walls for a change

you can already abuse walls w camera
huge +support

Combat locked first person would be something unique and interesting to see and I would be really interested to see that being added if this gets approved.
Topic Options
Thread Closed