Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 2020 Recap
For anyone who follows F1 this thread may be of interest to you.

With the final race today in Abu Dhabi at the Yas Marina circuit it was mainly a fight for the midfield as the constructors and drivers championship had already been decided previously and awarded to Mercedes-AMG Petronas and Lewis Hamilton respectively. The fight for P3 in the constructors was a close battle between McLaren, Renault and Racing Point with McLaren coming out on top at the season finale finishing 7 points ahead of Racing Point after scoring 18 points this weekend.

With the end of the 2020 season we see Vettel leaving Ferrari for the new Aston Martin team, Albon at threat in his Red Bull seat, Sainz going to Ferrari, Ricciardo moving to McLaren, Alonso making his F1 return to the new Alpine team, Magnussen and Grosjean leaving F1 and being replaced by Schumacher and Mazepin. Next year will surely be a year of triumph and hopefully not all to Mercedes. You never know, there may still be some changes to the drivers lineup before the season begins!

[-] The following 2 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Bobby, Forgee
Heartbreaking to not see Russell being able to fight back when he had that puncture, would have made a great comeback from engineer's mistake.

[Image: ezgif-com-add-text.gif]
Bobby
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • RedPanda
(14-12-2020, 11:38 PM)Bobby Wrote: Heartbreaking to not see Russell being able to fight back when he had that puncture, would have made a great comeback from engineer's mistake.

Seeing the state of Mercedes that weekend was absolutely blood boiling, the one weekend most people put their dislikes and hatred for the team aside and they performed that tragically in the pits. He could’ve made a comeback I think I’d there wasn’t the puncture after the double pit, that really put the nail in his coffin. I would say at least he got his first points but it should’ve been his first podium or even a win.
Topic Options