Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoked meat
Quote: Smoked meat

Suggestion: I think we should be allowed to smoke fish and hunt like dear,pigs, cows for meat and smoke that to 

Details about the Suggestion: So this would allow people to have a smokehouse and hunt and fish to make jerky to eat or sell to gen store or people

Why is this needed?: I feel we need this to open up a new rp world just imagine people like Forgee's Smoke House or Razz's Smoke House it would be a new way of income and get people to do something else than gamble.moonshine or even make guns and also it would be more mugging potential 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brandtd113's post:
  • razz
+Support We already cooked meat and fish in the game, I see to reason why it shouldnt be used for something like this

-Colt Benson
(21-12-2021, 07:37 PM)Brandtd113 Wrote: Quote: Smoked meat

Suggestion: I think we should be allowed to smoke fish and hunt like dear,pigs, cows for meat and smoke that to 

Details about the Suggestion: So this would allow people to have a smokehouse and hunt and fish to make jerky to eat or sell to gen store or people

Why is this needed?: I feel we need this to open up a new rp world just imagine people like Forgee's Smoke House or Razz's Smoke House it would be a new way of income and get people to do something else than gamble.moonshine or even make guns and also it would be more mugging potential 
Wouldnt it be lovely if you could have a campfire and spit to accompany the two!!!!
+Support
+support make that thing a thing!
Split Point ammo incoming

[Image: ezgif-com-add-text.gif]
Topic Options