Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleeding system [balance]
Well, if you played on this server, you probably got punched by some westener already. 
What happens when you got hit, you start to bleed, your hp goes from 100% to 0%.
Me whenever i play as sherrif, i must be on look out for doctors to buy non-stop bandages, and whenever I don't find any, I simply bleed out to death
Is it fun? Not really

What would be great solution?
Make the punches with bare fists non-bleedable or less bleedable.
That's all i wanted to say.
-old Hobbits dies hard
(17-12-2021, 10:04 PM)Marozas Wrote: Well, if you played on this server, you probably got punched by some westener already. 
What happens when you got hit, you start to bleed, your hp goes from 100% to 0%.
Me whenever i play as sherrif, i must be on look out for doctors to buy non-stop bandages, and whenever I don't find any, I simply bleed out to death
Is it fun? Not really

What would be great solution?
Make the punches with bare fists non-bleedable or less bleedable.
That's all i wanted to say.
-old Hobbits dies hard

I agree that getting punched then bleeding should be removed completely otherwise the bleeding system is fine in my wise.
I agree that bleeding should be removed from punches. It's just to much of an inconvenience to start bleeding even though it is realistic and if everyone followed the rules it wouldnt be a problem but people tend to dish out free punches a lot for no apparent reason.

-Colt Benson
[-] The following 1 user Likes razz's post:
  • Forgee
Topic Options