Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OG's Appeal
SteamID: [font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, "Courier New", monospace][font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, "Courier New", monospace]STEAM_0:1:196993255[/font][/font]
Name: Alphonso Patriarca 
Banning Staff Member: lil joe or something
Reason for Ban: MRDM,lying to staff,RDM
Involved: Mexican Gang
Why should you be unbanned?: Well prior to me shooting "1" mexican gang member for having a gun which I have in my inv, They raided the town and I thought they were still trying to attack they were sneaking into town trying to be quiet about it and I saw three having guns out so I opened fire apon them and they fired back some army folk joined in and shooting I never gave them orders to fire they did it on there own accord then after I kill one of them I get tped by a staff member in the GANG, He froze me and brought people on the roof who decided to make fun of me and attempt to be funny, which he did nothing about and then he said I lied to him because I said I didnt fire first even though they raided the town first I asked him to show logs and such he denied it and said he didnt need to show me I think this staff sit should of been handled by a different staff member due to him being the the same gang and I cant have MRDM and RDM in the same sentence and MRDM is Three people killed I killed one so the reasons should be even though they are false 'RDM,Lying to staff' the staff member was simply having a power trip over garrys mod, Dont attack the town and then break fearrp when  I try arresting you for having a gun.
Lil Joe?

Do you mean Joe Joe?

[Image: JI7lWO2.png]
(11-04-2021, 03:38 AM)Forgee Wrote: Lil Joe?

Do you mean Joe Joe?

I dont quite remember his name

It just had lil and something with a J
-Support. You literally admitted in this same appeal that you saw the Mexicans and opened fire first. During the sit, you lied to me and said you were not the first one to open fire. snc and everyone else in the Fort named you as the first one to open fire, and the damage logs confirmed this. Not only was that the case, but the Mexicans were under NLR and just exited the trainstation when they were shot. At the time, they were not in the town, so you had no lawful or role-playing reason to kill them since they died in the previous encounter.

Also, though I was part of the gang at the time, all of them can attest that I hadn't been with them in nearly an hour. I'd also banned a member of the gang not even 10 minutes prior. I don't hold biases based on role, nor was I involved in the incident in any way, so I was well within my right to reasonably confront and address your blatant MRDM of the Mexicans/ARDM of the one who survived, and then lying to my face during a sit.

As for insulting you, currently, there's sadly no precedent for that in the rules unless they're being discriminatory, but I'll talk to them and tell them it's not alright. To my recollection, nothing they said was an insult. Just angry truths. If you have a recording to help me track down and address them, I'd appreciate it, but I handle one sit at a time and was currently handling you.
(11-04-2021, 05:21 PM)chungoid Wrote: -Support. You literally admitted in this same appeal that you saw the Mexicans and opened fire first. During the sit, you lied to me and said you were not the first one to open fire. snc and everyone else in the Fort named you as the first one to open fire, and the damage logs confirmed this. Not only was that the case, but the Mexicans were under NLR and just exited the trainstation when they were shot. At the time, they were not in the town, so you had no lawful or role-playing reason to kill them since they died in the previous encounter.

Also, though I was part of the gang at the time, all of them can attest that I hadn't been with them in nearly an hour. I'd also banned a member of the gang not even 10 minutes prior. I don't hold biases based on role, nor was I involved in the incident in any way, so I was well within my right to reasonably confront and address your blatant MRDM of the Mexicans/ARDM of the one who survived, and then lying to my face during a sit.

As for insulting you, currently, there's sadly no precedent for that in the rules unless they're being discriminatory, but I'll talk to them and tell them it's not alright. To my recollection, nothing they said was an insult. Just angry truths. If you have a recording to help me track down and address them, I'd appreciate it, but I handle one sit at a time and was currently handling you.

OK so I said I didnt open fire first because they had guns out running into the town and them previously attacking gives me a reason to fire apon them its not my fault the rest of the army opened fire on them, Your ban reasons were false I didnt lie I said I didnt fire first because they raided the town first and came back with guns first after dying and they were in the town because I ran in and I found two and they pulled guns and I killed one the other ran I legit have the guys pistols in my inv I believe it was a Peacemaker and they were calling me a "Retard" in the middle of the sit also I had rp with them because im a Federal Marshal its my job to hunt down fugitives and I repeat I had reason because they ran in the town with guns after they just attacked and you cant ban me for both MRDM and RDM it makes no sense and why does a Trial Mod ban someone for two days without any other staff permission and or view in the sit I tried explaining to you why I shot at them but you just shot it all down even bringing some of the gang members I didnt even kill or damage, You were being biased because you never gave me a chance to speak or to type you let your fellow gang members talk instead of me and believed them, But im the only one to get banned? Legit the entire fucking army killed them and I killed one? So if your going to ban me for something they did then I dont even know what to say you never warned or talked to anyone else who killed the gang. And I dont even want to hear about me lying to you but you were lying to me the entire fucking sit. Sorry quick little edit, the ban reasons were MRDM Lying to Staff and ARDM tell me how I can MRDM and then Attempt to RDM???
(11-04-2021, 05:51 PM)ogTHESNACK Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 05:21 PM)chungoid Wrote: -Support. You literally admitted in this same appeal that you saw the Mexicans and opened fire first. During the sit, you lied to me and said you were not the first one to open fire. snc and everyone else in the Fort named you as the first one to open fire, and the damage logs confirmed this. Not only was that the case, but the Mexicans were under NLR and just exited the trainstation when they were shot. At the time, they were not in the town, so you had no lawful or role-playing reason to kill them since they died in the previous encounter.

OK so I said I didnt open fire first because they had guns out running into the town and them previously attacking gives me a reason to fire apon them its not my fault the rest of the army opened fire on them, Your ban reasons were false I didnt lie I said I didnt fire first because they raided the town first and came back with guns first after dying and they were in the town because I ran in and I found two and they pulled guns and I killed one the other ran I legit have the guys pistols in my inv I believe it was a Peacemaker and they were calling me a "Retard" in the middle of the sit also I had rp with them because im a Federal Marshal its my job to hunt down fugitives and I repeat I had reason because they ran in the town with guns after they just attacked and you cant ban me for both MRDM and RDM it makes no sense and why does a Trial Mod ban someone for two days without any other staff permission and or view in the sit I tried explaining to you why I shot at them but you just shot it all down even bringing some of the gang members I didnt even kill or damage, You were being biased because you never gave me a chance to speak or to type you let your fellow gang members talk instead of me and believed them, But im the only one to get banned? Legit the entire fucking army killed them and I killed one? So if your going to ban me for something they did then I dont even know what to say you never warned or talked to anyone else who killed the gang. And I dont even want to hear about me lying to you but you were lying to me the entire fucking sit. Sorry quick little edit, the ban reasons were MRDM Lying to Staff and ARDM tell me how I can MRDM and then Attempt to RDM???

They had guns out because they just spawned at trainstation. I watched the firefight in noclip. If they weren't at the trainstation and were in town, the armymen wouldn't have been able to even fire on them. The Fort doesn't have a leveraged view into town. You can't lie to me when I watched the last half of the firefight and saw their positions. It is your fault because you engaged them wrongly first. Their conduct might not have been kind and cordial during the sit, but they were upset. Rightfully so. They lost expensive guns to RDM. Regardless of whether or not I added the additional ARDM charge, it was going to be a 2 day ban due to the added lying to staff. I don't need additional staff permission to ban you for a rule break, but even if I did, I clarified with all the other staff online that a ban was justified in this situation. None of them disagreed with the verdict at the time since I wasn't involved with the gang.

Your job as a Federal Marshal is to hunt down people who have a bounty on them or to act as standard Law Enforcement in all other circumstances. You may have picked up his gun, but that will be taken back when you next come online since it was RDM of the persons you took it from. I gave you a chance to speak, but you continued to repeatedly lie despite the entire situation stating otherwise. Even the Armymen said you fired first unjustly. You MRDM'd the group and then ARDM'd one individual who survived, which is the man who made the report.

You instigated the entire firefight for no reason. The army supported you because you're law enforcement, but each and every person there confirmed you just started shooting the Mexicans. I never lied to you for the entire sit and only stated the facts as the logs, firsthand encounters, and my own view presented it. I talked to every other law enforcement involved and gave them verbal warnings, and I even said in OOC later to verify your targets before just going ape. It was not a biased decision in the slightest. You made a mistake and then tried to lie when it was already blatantly proven to you.
(11-04-2021, 06:23 PM)chungoid Wrote:

They had guns out because they just spawned at trainstation. I watched the firefight in noclip. If they weren't at the trainstation and were in town, the armymen wouldn't have been able to even fire on them. The Fort doesn't have a leveraged view into town. You can't lie to me when I watched the last half of the firefight and saw their positions. It is your fault because you engaged them wrongly first. Their conduct might not have been kind and cordial during the sit, but they were upset. Rightfully so. They lost expensive guns to RDM. Regardless of whether or not I added the additional ARDM charge, it was going to be a 2 day ban due to the added lying to staff. I don't need additional staff permission to ban you for a rule break, but even if I did, I clarified with all the other staff online that a ban was justified in this situation. None of them disagreed with the verdict at the time since I wasn't involved with the gang.

Your job as a Federal Marshal is to hunt down people who have a bounty on them or to act as standard Law Enforcement in all other circumstances. You may have picked up his gun, but that will be taken back when you next come online since it was RDM of the persons you took it from. I gave you a chance to speak, but you continued to repeatedly lie despite the entire situation stating otherwise. Even the Armymen said you fired first unjustly. You MRDM'd the group and then ARDM'd one individual who survived, which is the man who made the report.

You instigated the entire firefight for no reason. The army supported you because you're law enforcement, but each and every person there confirmed you just started shooting the Mexicans. I never lied to you for the entire sit and only stated the facts as the logs, firsthand encounters, and my own view presented it. I talked to every other law enforcement involved and gave them verbal warnings, and I even said in OOC later to verify your targets before just going ape. It was not a biased decision in the slightest. You made a mistake and then tried to lie when it was already blatantly proven to you.

Are you dumb MRDM is two people or more I didnt Massrdm I killed one person who broke FEARRP and took his gun so that is not RDM and you didnt watch it in noclip as you stated in game in our sit that you just got on, AND VERBAL WARNINGS? But you banned me for two days for false reasoning I cant kill eight people with a yellow boy rifle I killed one person ONE person you never gave me a chance to speak stop fucking lying they spoke over me the entire fucking sit I can legit get a witness of the sit on and write a comment he might even have video evidence I want to see logs I killed over two people and btw they dont spawn with guns and I legit seen them RUN INTO TOWN POINTING THERE GUNS
(11-04-2021, 06:55 PM)ogTHESNACK Wrote:

Are you dumb MRDM is two people or more I didnt Massrdm I killed one person who broke FEARRP and took his gun so that is not RDM and you didnt watch it in noclip as you stated in game in our sit that you just got on, AND VERBAL WARNINGS? But you banned me for two days for false reasoning I cant kill eight people with a yellow boy rifle I killed one person ONE person you never gave me a chance to speak stop fucking lying they spoke over me the entire fucking sit I can legit get a witness of the sit on and write a comment he might even have video evidence I want to see logs I killed over two people and btw they dont spawn with guns and I legit seen them RUN INTO TOWN POINTING THERE GUNS

You did instigate mass RDM of the Mexicans. I never once stated I just got on. I'd been on for a while at that point. And it was originally going to be a warning, but you continued to lie even after I displayed that you were lying. It wasn't a false reasoning at all. There weren't even close to eight of them since there isn't even eight slots on the Chacon job. It's not fear RP when they massively outnumber you and all have guns. They can't 'speak over you' when you were typing. You weren't even using your microphone, chief. They didn't spawn with guns, but they had just spawned at trainstation and hadn't even entered town yet. You had no reason to shoot at them, regardless. The main reason for your ban was lying that you didn't shoot first, which you've now admitted you shot first; thus invalidating your entire appeal.
(11-04-2021, 07:14 PM)chungoid Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 06:55 PM)ogTHESNACK Wrote:

You did instigate mass RDM of the Mexicans. I never once stated I just got on. I'd been on for a while at that point. And it was originally going to be a warning, but you continued to lie even after I displayed that you were lying. It wasn't a false reasoning at all. There weren't even close to eight of them since there isn't even eight slots on the Chacon job. It's not fear RP when they massively outnumber you and all have guns. They can't 'speak over you' when you were typing. You weren't even using your microphone, chief. They didn't spawn with guns, but they had just spawned at trainstation and hadn't even entered town yet. You had no reason to shoot at them, regardless. The main reason for your ban was lying that you didn't shoot first, which you've now admitted you shot first; thus invalidating your entire appeal.
Im talking when the army killed all of them and one was left in the city he broke fearrp and I killed him, And you just said I lied mutipul times but you have no evidence to back it up
Due to the circumstances, 
Approved.

[Image: JI7lWO2.png]
Topic Options
Thread Closed