Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarify the ToS/Discord Rules
Suggestion: Make it very clear whether your private communications with members of the community can get you suspended from the game server

Details about the Suggestion: I don't know if this subject should go under the ToS or the rules on Discord, but it seems as if there are unwritten rules that you can get banned for that aren't readable anywhere. It would be better for everyone if you clarified this so that members won't get in trouble for breaking a rule that doesn't exist.

Why is this needed?: See my unban request Smile

-Colt Benson
[-] The following 1 user Likes razz's post:
  • Shabe
+support

I think this is a very important matter to bring up, because if I want to harass people privately I should too. But If there is a rule telling me that Im not allowed to harass people who which are a part of this community I will obey that rule because I respect the fine folks of Jagged Spring serious roleplay.
/Fredrick the Schizophreniac

(07-04-2021, 03:11 AM)Shabe Wrote: +support

I think this is a very important matter to bring up, because if I want to harass people privately I should too. But If there is a rule telling me that Im not allowed to harass people who which are a part of this community I will obey that rule because I respect the fine folks of Jagged Spring serious roleplay.
/Fredrick the Schizophreniac

+support 

I agree on this subject of a matter because I think I should atleast get a warning before I start harassing people on private chatt.
/Jesus Christ
Topic Options